While scanning the internet today, I found these forgotten instructions. I have used these instructions from Noah before as an example of facing fear with courage and was reminded once again how true these simple instructions are. Certainly this is not original with me, and I cannot find the source, but still believe it is worth thinking about so, will thank the anonymous person who first made these comments. I have gone back to them often.
INSTRUCTIONS FROM NOAH
1. Don’t miss the boat
2. Remember we are all in the same boat.
3. Plan ahead, it wasn’t raining when Noah started to build
4. Stay fit, you never know what God may call you to do when you are old.
5. Don’t listen to critics. Just go ahead and do the job that needs to be done.
6. Build your future on high ground.
7. Speed isn’t everything.
8. When you are stressing, float.
9. Ark was built by amateur…Titanic by professionals.
10. No matter what the storm, there is peace at the end.